The Bolt-in Extender is perfect for those vehicles whose metal tongues will not accommodate a click-and-go extender or for those who prefer for the entire extender to remain hidden.
Benefits and Features:
- Permanently installed with a few simple steps - instructions included!
- Ideal for use with big people, pregnant women, fire fighters and service men with bulky equipment belts, those with limited mobility and range of motion
- Comes with everything you need for installation
- Drive in safety and comfort
Extends your seat belt length by about 13".
- The diameter of the Bolt-in's hole is about 11.9 mm or about .47 inches.
- The diameter of the Bolt-in's bolt is about 10.9 mm or about .43 inches.
- The Bolt-in's bolt takes a 7/16 inch wrench.
This product is for those who otherwise can’t buckle up. The seat belt extender’s metal tongue should click into the receptacle of the vehicle’s seat belt and the seat belt’s metal tongue should click into the receptacle of the seat belt extender. However, read and abide by your car manufacturer’s owner’s manual prior to installation or use of this product, which may not be compatible with your car. Failure to read and abide by manufacturer’s warning regarding purchase, use and installation could result in serious injury. Adults and children who can use the existing seat belt should not use an extender. Such unnecessary use, including with child restraints, could result in serious personal injury or death in the event of an accident. Read and abide by safety notes included with the extender and on the manufacturer’s product tag. Authorized reseller of seat belt extenders. See Disclaimer for more information.