Notice, Waiver, Warning, and Disclaimer
READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY.
1. Do not use the Buckle Booster™ until you read and understand the notices, waivers, warnings and disclaimers contained herein. Use and purchase of the Buckle Booster constitutes acknowledgment and agreement to the following:
2. This product is for those who otherwise can't buckle up or those who otherwise cannot be buckled up. However, read and abide by your car manufacturer's owner's manual prior to installation or use of this product, which may not be compatible with your car. Failure to read and abide by manufacturer's warning regarding purchase, use and installation could result in serious injury. Those who can use the existing seat belt should not use this product. Such unnecessary use could result in serious injury or death.
3. Information, products and services made available are provided on an entirely "as is" and "as available" basis. The reseller of this product makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied. The reseller disclaims all warranties, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, accuracy, security, or non-infringement.
4. User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Buckle Booster and its resellers, licensors, licensees, assigns, and affiliates (collectively "BB") from any liability or damages of any kind including, but not limited to direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages arising from the use of the website where the product was purchased, researched or otherwise found, from the product itself or from any information, content, materials, products, or services included on or otherwise made available through the website, communications with representatives, blogs or other written materials of BB.
5. You are responsible for knowing the safety standards in your country, state, region and/or local municipality. BB cannot supply information about safety regulations that govern your area.
6. Do not use the Buckle Booster in a fashion for which it is not intended. You agree that use of the Buckle Booster is at your own risk. Do not use the Buckle Booster unless it is physically required in order to wear the vehicle’s safety belt as required by each user’s country, state, region and/or local municipality. Do not alter the Buckle Booster. Do not use the Buckle Booster to change the fit of the seat belt. Never use the Buckle Booster when lap strap will not adjust snugly on hips as designed. Never use the Buckle Booster before reading and abiding by manufacturer’s packaging and information. Never use the Buckle Booster without a competent adult buckling the seat belt for each use as described in your vehicle’s manufacturer’s owner’s manual about seat belt buckling. Do not use the Buckle Booster in any way that interferes with the safe and prescribed use of the vehicle’s existing seat belt and/or any other safety equipment, including child restraints. Do not use The Buckle Booster if the top of the seat belt receptacle where it is being used is not above the top of the Buckle Booster. The Buckle Booster is not a safety product, and it should not be used in place of the vehicle’s safety equipment as described in the vehicle’s owner’s manual.
7. The Buckle Booster is never guaranteed to fit or work with any seat belt in or with any vehicle. It is designed to fit as many receptacles as possible and to be fastened for best fitment, and user is solely responsible for determining whether the Buckle Booster, as an after-market product, is the proper fit or should be used at all. User agrees to be solely responsible for any related consequences, damages or losses that may result from the use of the Buckle Booster. User agrees that no methods, means or suggestions offered anywhere, including but not limited to any website, blog, written materials or by any agent or reseller of Buckle Booster or BB, of determining potential fitment, security or correctness of the Buckle Booster is a sufficient or exhaustive means of determining appropriate usage and fitment. Sole responsibility for determining correct fitment and whether the Buckle Booster should be used in a particular vehicle, seat belt or location lies with the user regardless of information provided elsewhere.
8. Do not modify or alter the Buckle Booster or your vehicle’s seat belt in any way. Do not use the Buckle Booster with any other products or devices that alter any part of or the entire seat belt assembly and/or configuration. The use, introduction, or incorporation of any other product or device may impede the seat belt assembly.
9. Inspect the Buckle Booster before each use.
10. Clean as necessary and maintain Buckle Booster for optimal usage.
11. Do not chew and do not eat, and keep out of reach of those who might, including small children. The Buckle Booster might come to small pieces, and the contents may be harmful if swallowed.
12. Ensure that item is secure at the base of the receptacle and does not move. Make sure you maintain access to your car’s seat belt receptacle and push button release at all times in case you need to access either in the event of an emergency.
13. Stop using the Buckle Booster if the integrity of the Buckle Booster is or becomes compromised in any way.
14. This information should be kept with the Buckle Booster for reference regarding the use of the Buckle Booster every time it is utilized.
15. Failure to properly secure or securely latch your seat belt in your vehicle increases the risk of serious injury or death in the event of, but not limited to, a sharp turn, sudden stop, or crash. Do not use the Buckle Booster if it interferes with this process in any way.
16. Notwithstanding the above do not use the Buckle Booster if it or its use in any manner conflicts with the owner’s manual for the particular vehicle in which you intend to use the product. User agrees and acknowledges that he or she has read the vehicle’s owner’s manual where the Buckle Booster is intended to be used or contacted the vehicle manufacturer directly in the event that the owner's manual lacks information about such devices or the user had or has any question about the Buckle Booster or its use.
17. If any information provided elsewhere by BB is not in agreement with the information herein, this information shall govern. All product, product specifications, and data are subject to change without notice. Failure to read and abide by these notices, waivers, disclaimers, and warnings regarding purchase, use, and installation of the Buckle Booster could result in serious injury or death in the event of, but not limited to, a sharp turn, sudden stop, or crash.
18. If any issue exists with the Buckle Booster, cease using it immediately and contact BB directly.
This disclaimer was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this disclaimer conflicts with the English version, the English version controls. If you are not reading this disclaimer at https://www.seatbeltextenderpros.com/buckle-booster-disclaimer/, please refer to that webpage for the official, updated, governing version. If any provision or part thereof of this Disclaimer is found to be unenforceable, then such part and/or provision(s) shall be rewritten in a manner to reflect, as closely as possible, the original intentions of the text with all other provisions and parts remaining in full force and effect.
Last modified: December 9, 2022